1.25 - 2.50 mm Silver Mirror Grits
|FOB Price:||US $380 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $380/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 Tons/Year.|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bags or as Buyers Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CM5600
- Color: Light Gray-Faced
- Brand Name: Spring
- Size: 0.3-1.25mm, 1.25-2.5mm, 2.5-4.0mm etc
- Use 2: Used in Produce Terrazzo Flooring & Quartz Stone.
- Package: Woven Bags or as Buyers Requirements.
- Trademark: Spring
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Material: Silver Mirror
- Place of Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China(Mainland).
- Model: Cm5600
- Use 1: Used in Produce Kitchen Countertops.
- Weight: 1.25 Tons / Woven Bag. 25 Tons / 20′gp
- Delivery Time: 7-15 Days
- Specification: Silver Mirror
- HS Code: 3207400000
They are used to produce artificial marble, quartz floor, the filling materials of mesa ,water filtering media and decoration materials
1.Save Water: Glass Pearls spherical smooth shape results in a low coefficient of friction, reducing its backwash water requirements.
2.High Purity: Glass Pearls are manufactured from pure glass which are chemically inert. Glass Pearls have been independently lab tested for leeching contaminants and found to be well within Australian Drinking Water Guidelines.
3.Safe and Smooth:Glass pearls are spherical and do not have any sharp edges. They are safe to handle.
4.Time Saving: Its high purity means very little backwashing is required to cleanse the filter media, prior to commissioning the filter.
5. Superior Clarity: Glass Pearls have been laboratory tested to be able to effectively filter down to below 3 microns.
Silicon dioxide (SiO2) 70.00 - 75.00%
Sodium oxide (Na2O) 12.00 - 15.00%
Calcium oxide (CaO) 7.00 - 12.00%
Magnesium oxide (MgO) approx. 5.00%
Aluminium oxide (AL2O3) approx. 2.50%
Potassium oxide (K2O) approx. 1.50% Green Recycled Glass
MOQ: 20 tons.