Crushed Glass Chips, White Clear
|FOB Price:||US $260 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $260/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 Tons/Year.|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bags or Wooden Box.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CG150
- Structure: Solid
- Thickness: 2-3mm
- Surface State: Irregular
- Forming: Irregular
- Color: Clear
- Place of Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China(Mainland).
- Model: Cg150
- Use 1: Used in Produce Kitchen Countertops.
- Weight: 1-1.25 Tons/Bag. About 25 Tons/20 Gp
- Delivery Time: 7-10 Days
- Trademark: Spring
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Shape: Irregular
- Function: Decorative Glass
- Nominal Thickness: 3mm
- Grade: Excellent Grade
- Workmanship: Molding machinery
- Usage: Used in Produce Terrazzo Flooring .
- Brand Name: Spring
- Size: 0.3-1.25mm, 1.25-2.5mm, 2.5-4.0mm etc
- Use 2: Used in Produce Terrazzo Flooring & Quartz Stone.
- Package: Woven Bags or Wooden Box.
- Type: Sheet
- Specification: General
- HS Code: 7016100000
Colors:Clear, White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black, Amber, Ocean blue, Light grey, Light purpleetc.
Sizes:0.1-0.3mm; 0.3-1.25mm; 1.25-2.50mm; 2.50-4.00mm.Other size is available as per requirement.
Our products were used in produce kitchen countertops & terrazzo flooring & quartz stone & decoration materials.
It's very dry and no impurities.
It's cubic shape, no sharp edge.
There are various colors and size available.
Products Package and MOQ:
Package: Woven bags or Wooden box.
MOQ: 10 tons.
1.Save Water: Glass Pearls spherical smooth shape results in a low coefficient of friction, reducing its backwash water requirements.
2.High Purity: Glass Pearls are manufactured from pure glass which are chemically inert. Glass Pearls have been independently lab tested for leeching contaminants and found to be well within Australian Drinking Water Guidelines.
3.Safe and Smooth: Glass Pearls are spherical and do not have any sharp edges. They are safe to handle.
4.Time Saving: Its high purity means very little backwashing is required to cleanse the filter media, prior to commissioning the filter.
5. Superior Clarity: Glass Pearls have been laboratory tested to be able to effectively filter down to below 3 microns.