Green Recycled Glass, Credible Supplier in China
|FOB Unit Price:||US $290 US $200|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CG220
- Keyword: Green Recycled Glass
- Place of Origin: Shandong, Chin
- Delivery Detai: 7 - 15 Days After Received Down Payment
- Application: Produce Artificial Stone and Water Filtration
- Trademark: Spring
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Package: Woven Bags
- Density: 2.0
- Diameter: 0.3 Mm - 1.25 Mm; 1.25 Mm - 2.5 Mm; 2.5 Mm - 4.0 M
- Packaging Details: Green Recycled Glass: 25 Kgs Be Packed in PE Bags.
- Shape: Particles
- Specification: SGS OEM
- HS Code: 70010000
Usage of Green Recycled Glass
They are used to produce artificial marble, quartz floor, the filling materials of mesa ,water filtering media and decoration materials
1.Save Water: Glass Pearls spherical smooth shape results in a low coefficient of friction, reducing its backwash water requirements.
2.High Purity: Glass Pearls are manufactured from pure glass which are chemically inert. Glass Pearls have been independently lab tested for leeching contaminants and found to be well within Australian Drinking Water Guidelines.
3.Safe and Smooth:Glass pearls are spherical and do not have any sharp edges. They are safe to handle.
4.Time Saving: Its high purity means very little backwashing is required to cleanse the filter media, prior to commissioning the filter.
5. Superior Clarity: Glass Pearls have been laboratory tested to be able to effectively filter down to below 3 microns.
Silicon dioxide (SiO2) 70.00 – 75.00%
Sodium oxide (Na2O) 12.00 – 15.00%
Calcium oxide (CaO) 7.00 – 12.00%
Magnesium oxide (MgO) approx. 5.00%
Aluminium oxide (AL2O3) approx. 2.50%
Potassium oxide (K2O) approx. 1.50% Green Recycled Glass